Parent-Led Treatment Study for Youth with Anxiety and/or OCD (H-49809)
Are you the parent of a child aged 7-17 with anxiety or OCD symptoms?
Baylor College of Medicine is conducting a research study that provides a free, scientifically-backed, parent-based treatment program for anxiety and OCD in children and adolescents.
This program is delivered over videoconferencing to your home.
- A free, 12-week course of parent-based therapy for children with anxiety or OCD with sessions delivered via videoconferencing
- A total of three assessments conducted over videoconferencing
- Is this study right for me?
- Can your child communicate verbally?
- Do you and your child speak English?
- Do you currently reside in Texas?
If you are interested or unsure if you meet the requirements, contact a member of the study team at email@example.com!