We know it’s important for families to understand what their child, spouse or significant other will be experiencing in medical school. We’ve put together this program to let you hear about the environment where your students will be trained and to give you ideas on how to best support them.
Thank you for being here and feel free to contact us at any time.
Office of Student Affairs
- Andrea Stolar, M.D., Senior Associate Dean
- E. Lee Poythress, M.D., Associate Dean
- John Rapp, M.Ed., Senior Director
- Reginald Toussant, M.Ed, Senior Project Manager
- Yvette Pinales, Senior Administrative Coordinator
- Dianne Ohnstad, Senior Academic Coordinator
- Jameisha Crooks, Administrative Coordinator
Aug. 14: 10 a.m. - Noon
Event Live Steam to Include:
- Opening: Andrea Stolar, M.D., Senior Associate Dean for Student Affairs and E. Lee Poythress, M.D., Associate Dean for Student Affairs
- Welcome: Jennifer Christner, M.D., Dean, School of Medicine
- Medical Student Success: Reginald Toussant, M.Ed., Senior Project Manager, Student Affairs
- First Day of Class: Mini Lectures by Outstanding Faculty