Remember to include your AAMC ID# in all correspondence.
- Confirm interview invitation
- Submit photo (head shot of applicant) and copy of green card if applicable
- Submit residency questionnaire (Texas Residents Only) prior to your interview date
- Review Technical Standards for Baylor College of Medicine
- Request Student Hosting
- Make hotel reservations
- Print maps
- Pre-Interview Social Flyer
- Dietary restrictions and special accommodation requests - email email@example.com
Applicants often ask about storing their luggage during an interview session; we offer storage in the Office of Admissions from 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. When you arrive to BCM you can ask the security officer to point you in the direction of the Admissions office (Alkek Building, Suite N104).
Background Checks for Accepted Applicants
The Association of American Medical Colleges recommends that all U.S. medical schools procure a national background check on applicants upon their conditional acceptance to medical school. This is to ascertain the ability of accepted applicants to eventually become licensed physicians in the future, enhance the safety and well-being of patients, and to ensure the public's continuing trust in the medical profession.
Review the AAMC background check process here.
Review BCM's background check policy here.