The Occupational Health Program is located at Fannin Tower (Suite 2000). We provide health services and information to Baylor College of Medicine employees and learners. A few of our services are available to the public such as flu vaccinations. View a listing of our services below:
Flu Vaccines 2022-2023
Update as of Jan. 26, 2023
The Occupational Health Program provides flu vaccinations at no cost for Baylor College of Medicine students, residents, staff, and faculty. You can also receive a flu vaccine from your doctor, local clinics, or pharmacies.
High-dose (HD) vaccines are for those over 65 years of age. Based on availability we do provide HD vaccine at our clinic.
Flu Attestation Policy:
- Do not send your flu vaccination directly to OHP.
- Keep documentation of your flu vaccination especially if you received it externally. Most hospitals and clinical facilities will require proof of flu vaccination.
- If you are enrolled in Bona fide clinical trial (example: one with an NCT number), be prepared to provide proof of enrollment. You will be considered compliant for Baylor College of Medicine with proper documentation.
- Baylor requires faculty and staff to receive and attest to their flu vaccination.
- Read more about Baylor's Influenza and COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.