The Occupational Health Program is located at Baylor Clinic (Suite 1250). We provide health services and information to Baylor College of Medicine employees and learners. A few of our services are available to the public such as flu vaccinations. See a listing of our services below:
Flu Vaccines 2021-2022
The Occupational Health Program is offering flu vaccinations at no cost for Baylor College of Medicine students, residents, staff, and faculty. High dose (HD) vaccines are available for those over 65 years of age. However, there is limited supply on-hand and HD vaccine may not always be available at your selected time slot. You can also receive a flu vaccine from your doctor, local clinics, or pharmacies.
When: End of September through November. Final dates coming soon.
Where: Flu clinics will be offered across several Baylor and affiliate locations.
How: Scheduling will be through OHP's Flu App (Microsoft PowerApps).
Flu App and Scheduling Reminders:
- The Flu app is not active yet. Communications will be sent once the app is ready.
- You must log in with your Baylor username and password.
- If you are not on campus, you must use multi-factor authentication. Learn more about MFA.
- You should only schedule one slot at a time. Do not reserve multiple slots.
- Always refresh and check for schedule updates, new dates and times are added throughout the flu season.
- HD vaccine may not always be available at your selected time slot.
Flu Attestation Policy:
- Do not send your flu vaccination directly to OHP. Attest via Flu App.
- Please, keep documentation of your flu vaccination especially if you received it externally. Most hospitals and clinical facilities will require proof of flu vaccination.
- Baylor requires faculty and staff to receive and attest to their flu vaccination by Nov. 30, 2021
- Read more about Baylor's Influenza and COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
Release of Records
Download Occupational Health Program release documents, HIPAA privacy notice and acknowledgement documentation below.
Release of Medical Records
- Release of Medical Records Form
(Note: This is only for employees and students of Baylor College of Medicine. If you are a Baylor patient, please contact the clinic that treated you to request your records.)