- Baylor College of Medicine Postdoctoral Benefits 2017 (Log-in Required)
- Baylor College of Medicine Research Postdoctoral Policies
- Compact Between Postdoctoral Appointees and Their Mentors
- Baylor Individual Development Plan Process
- Administrative Contacts for Postdoctoral Appointments
- Funding Opportunities
Internal Campus Information
The following sites are Baylor College of Medicine sties, which require log-in information:
This moderated listserv provides a forum for the exchange of information and topics significant to postdocs at Baylor College of Medicine. All research postdoctoral learners and fellows at the College are subscribed to the listserv.
The listserv will include:
• Announcements from the Office of Postdoctoral Research and the Baylor Postdoctoral Association
• Information regarding seminars, workshops and career development courses
• Job opportunities and career resource information
• Communication relevant to Baylor College of Medicine research related topics
Postings to the listserv can be sent to email@example.com. Please ensure your email is applicable to the postdoctoral community before sending.
A Community Bulletin Board is available on the Baylor College of Medicine Intranet for personal postings such as for sale items, home for sale/lease, roommate searches, lost and found, etc.