When you apply, we will facilitate the process to identify future postdoc positions that match your interests. If selected for PROS, you will meet with multiple faculty and trainees, connect with current BCM postdocs, and learn about research, career development and support resources designed to help you reach your professional goals. Virtual Programming from the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs will occur during the second week of November. Meetings with faculty will be scheduled separately within November.
The application is due Oct. 31, 2022.
Anticipate completion of Ph.D. degree by July 1, 2023.
Ph.D. candidate of a U.S. Institution.
We welcome applications from students of all backgrounds, especially from individuals who belong to groups that are underrepresented in biomedical research.
For the application, you will need the following items:
- Research experience statement (500 words or less)
- Research interests and career goals statement (500 words or less)
- Keywords to describe your research interests
- List up to four faculty members with whom you would like to meet. (Get tips for finding faculty whose interests match yours.)
- Name and Email address of your graduate school mentor.