We are committed to personalized, compassionate, cutting-edge care for women and their families with a diagnosis of cancer, pre-cancer, or high risk for cancer of the gynecologic tract.
Gynecologic oncology experts in the Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center Dan L Duncan Comprehensive Cancer Center are dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of female reproductive cancers. Our physicians, trained in the newest protocols and treatment options, devise treatment plans tailored to the individualized needs of each patient. If you have questions or want to make an appointment, call (713) 798-1999.
The Highest-Quality Care, a Highly Personal Approach
Our gynecological oncologists offers all the advantages of a major cancer center, delivered in a unique setting that emphasizes personalized cancer care and treatment.
Patients benefit from:
- The latest treatment protocols and surgical procedures including minimally invasive and robotic-assisted surgery
- New appointments within six days
- One-on-one visits with gynecologic oncologists
- A unique healing environment for women
- Leading-edge translational research focused on new treatments for ovarian, cervical and uterine cancer
- On-site infusion suite for chemotherapy and collaboration with palliative care, genetics, radiation oncology, breast oncology, and other cancer specialists when needed