Volunteers make it happen! Nearly 13,000 Houston-area families have volunteered to participate in CNRC studies, helping to improve the nutritional well being of children worldwide.
Houston-area residents are invited to participate in the nutrition research projects designed to help our Children’s Nutrition Research Center scientists learn more about the nutritional needs of children.
Free parking is provided. For most studies, financial compensation is provided and transportation may be available.
The following are current nutrition related studies. View the links to see the requirements, descriptions and contact for each below:
- Creating a Healthy Home Environment for Hispanic Families
- Early Genetic and Environmental Influences on Eating: The Baylor Infant Twin Study (BITS)
- Children’s School Summer Sleep Study
- Video Games for Obesity and Diabetes Prevention
- Cardiovascular Study
- Adult Volunteers Needed
- Fatty Liver
- Peppermint Oil Pharmacokinetics/Dynamics and Novel Biological Signatures in Children with Functional Abdominal Pain
- Healthy Dads, Healthy Kids Latino - Adaptation and Feasibility of a Lifestyle Intervention for Latino Families
View other available Baylor College of Medicine nutrition related clinical trials.