- School of Health Professions Student Handbook
- Student and Trainee Resources and Services Directory (Baylor login required)
- The Bobby R. Alford Educational Center
- Houston Academy of Medicine Texas Medical Center Library
- Financial Aid
- Parking and Transportation
- Counseling Services for Students
- Security Report
- Support for interpersonal and personal challenges
Confidential Problem Solving and Dispute Resolution
The Ombuds Office is a confidential, informal, independent, and neutral place to discuss concerns, resolve disputes, manage conflicts, and increase skills regarding communication, negotiation and problem solving. You may reach out to the Ombuds Office as a first step, a last resort, or at any point along the way. You may also reach out anytime you would like to discuss something confidentially and aren’t sure where to go.
Additional resources for support with personal and interpersonal challenges are available on the Living Our Values website.
- Be Social
Don’t miss the latest announcements, events, deadlines or the latest in research and news. Connect with the college on social media.
- Emergency Notification System
In the event of an emergency, the Baylor community is notified via our website, the employee information line at (713) 798-4444, and through social media and local news channels. Emergency information will also be shared through the Baylor Emergency Notification System (ENS) as needed. To keep your information updated, visit the ENS site (login required).