The following are resources for program directors and coordinators:
- Program Director's Duty to Report form
- New Program Director Submission form
- Leave of Absence Request form
- Educational Leave Exemption Request form
- Internal Moonlighting form (new template as of June 2016)
- External Moonlighting form (new template as of August 2016)
- Request for a Prior Month Schedule Adjustment (Emergent Change Form)
Helpful Resources from the New Program Directors' Luncheons
Program Letter of Agreement Templates
- BCM PLOA Template (revised August 2018)
- Outside Rotator PLOA Template (for non-Baylor trainees wanting to rotate with a Baylor residency or fellowship)
- TWH and MDACC require their own form, and they must initiate
- PLOA Frequently Asked Questions
- Explore the E*Value website
- E*Value Basics for Coordinators (Dec. 2016 version)
- How to Setup Sessions
- How to Add Licenses & Certifications
DRMAC (Dean's Residency Manpower Advisory Committee)
For any questions related to DRMAC please contact the GME Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Instructions for Submitting to DRMAC
- Financial Routing form
- Increase in Size form
- Decrease in Size form
- Change in Training Venues form
- Long Term Outside Rotator Submission form
- Program Closure form
- New ACGME Residency/Fellowship form
- New TMB Fellowship DRMAC Application
- New TMB Fellowship (TMB form can be found here)
Download a form for Baylor residents and clinical fellows wishing to do an elective outside the Baylor affiliated hospitals.
Navigating the ACGME Website
The most important site for any program director or coordinator of a program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education is the ACGME site. The directors and coordinators page is especially important. There are areas with protected information on the website and in order to access this you will need your program’s 10-digit ACGME program number and a password created by the director or coordinator.
Another important link you will use is the Accreditation Data System, which is the online reporting system. Each year, program directors/coordinators are responsible for verifying/updating critical accreditation program information (including case logs for some specialties) and keeping resident records current. Annually, the ACGME Data Department sends information about deadlines.
Many Residency Review Committees also require residents to input information about procedures and operations into the ACGME Case Log System. The Case Log Information Page contains a lot of useful information about case logs and a link to helpful tutorials. Be sure to know if your specialty RRC has this requirement.
The ACGME site also includes many other important areas to use. In particular, you will need to know the Common Program Requirements and the requirements for your specialty. These can be found on the program directors and coordinators page, under the PD and Coordinator Resources section on the right of the page.