The Office-Based Vascular Lab at Baylor Medicine is a comprehensive, full-service vascular surgery practice. We offer in-office consultation, vascular imaging, vein procedures and excellent post-operative care, eliminating the need for hospital visits in most cases.
Our surgeons are known around the world for leading-edge care and we are proud to be pioneering office-based, same-day vascular surgery.
Benefits of an Office-Based Procedure
There are many benefits to getting your treatment at our office based lab (OBL) clinic. Here are a few of the main ones:
- Our state of the art equipment can be used for quick and painless diagnosis and treatment of several conditions.
- We provide high-quality care at an affordable price with more comfortable surroundings than a hospital.
- We focus on minimally invasive solutions to treat many common vein conditions.
Some of the common conditions we treat in office are:
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Hemodialysis access failure
- Venous insufficiency
- Varicose veins
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Abdominal aneurysm
- Aortoiliac disease
- Peripheral aneurysm
- Renovascular conditions