Away Elective Rotations

The Office of Graduate Medical Education will consider Away Rotations for House Staff only if it has been approved by the program director as part of the educational training program. Advance planning is necessary for all of the below items that must be in place in advance of the away rotation. 

1) Away Elective Form must be completed and submitted with all signatures to the GME office.

2) Program Letter of Agreement between Baylor College of Medicine and receiving institution (this must be done at least three months in advance)        

3) Professional Liability Coverage (check with Lisa Garza in Risk Management about whether or not you will need to purchase separate malpractice insurance).

Electronic Self Service

Electronic Self Service (Baylor log-in required) will allow you to update your mailing address, set up direct deposit, view earning statements, print off your W2, enroll for benefits, and more.

Frequently Asked Questions

- Parking Questions
- Short-Term Disability FAQs