Our residents have access to unique learning environments, including:
- Mobile health unit
- Funded global/underserved health rotation in the third year*
- Strong advocacy and community service opportunities
- State-of-the-art simulation center
Funded global/underserved health rotation in the third year includes:*
- Opportunities to train at one of Baylor’s seven Pediatric AIDS Initiative Centers for Excellence in Africa, among other sites.
- Residents may also choose to work in one of San Antonio’s underserved health sites.
*Due to COVID-19 pandemic, we are unable to offer a funded global/underserved health rotation. We apologize for the circumstances and look forward to offering this opportunity in the future.”