In the News
Center faculty are frequently contacted by national media seeking clarification and reaction to provocative stories capturing national public attention.
Dr. Blumenthal-Barby Blogs on Bioethics.net
- May 11, 2015
- The Impossibility of Regret: Implications for Medical Decision Making Disability Ethics
- Jan. 12, 2015
- The Philosophical Failing of Bioethics
- Nov. 24, 2014
- The Importance of the Collective Afterlife for Human Values: The Collective Afterlife and the 'Afterlife Conjecture'
- Sept. 9, 2014
- Is Partiality Justified? How/Why?
- Aug. 7, 2014
- The Ethics of Ebola and Scarce and Experimental Drugs
- June 12, 2014
- How Old are You? Philosophy of Age and its Relevance for Bioethics