- Ethics Track - Undergraduate Medical Education
The track was founded in 1993 for medical students seeking to develop greater knowledge and expertise in medical ethics.
- Healthcare Policy & Management Track - Undergraduate Medical Education
The track recently started in 2016 to build off the success of the existing Medical Management Track and expand it to include the role of policy in health, medical practice, and research.
- Ethics, Professionalism and Policy Program (EP3) - Graduate Medical Education
The program was launched in 2014 with the goal to create a single, high quality approach to residency education and assessment.
- Intensive Bioethics Course - Continuing Medical Education
The Center partners with Houston Methodist to offer an advanced bioethics course specifically designed for all types of healthcare professionals who are involved with or interested in the resolution of complex ethical challenges.
- Grand Rounds - Continuing Medical Education
The Center created Grand Rounds as one of several ways to engage and keep physicians, nurses, physician assistants, and related professionals abreast of ever changing topics within the field.
- Webinar Series - Continuing Medical Education
The Center provides educational webinars on current topics for CME credit and continuing education for our professionals.
Other Educational Opportunities
The Center hosts monthly journal clubs, clinical case conferences, and other events, to which all of our Ethics Track students and the TMC community are warmly invited. We invite you to sign up for our email distribution to receive updates on center events.