Fiscal Year End Notice
To ensure orders are processed by close of FY19, shopping carts should be created and fully approved by May 17, 2019, 5:00 PM with all required documentation (quotes, contract routing, etc.) attached.
Information for Suppliers and Shoppers
- Go Shopping
Go to our catalog page to start shopping.
- Shopper Help
See information about college purchasing policies and procedures, listings of approved vendors, and information on how to make purchases.
- Meet Our Staff
See a listing of staff and their contact information.
- For Suppliers
See information for potential and current suppliers.
Supply Chain Activities
Baylor College of Medicine's Supply Chain Department is engaged in the following activities:
- Supporting Baylor College of Medicine’s mission, vision, and values
- Sourcing value added products and services for the College
- Reviewing contract language, negotiating terms, and facilitating contract dispute resolution between Baylor and its suppliers
- Aligning Baylor's financial goals with best business practices to achieve cost savings
- Managing supplier relationships
- Maintaining a robust purchasing system for ordering, receiving, and invoicing
- Managing system-wide procurement and corporate card activities