The Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Research Center at Baylor College of Medicine supports the research of College investigators through the IDDRC Cores which concentrate expertise being accessible to investigators who would otherwise have to find ways to import these technologies and develop these skills in their own labs. The IDDRC is thus an impressive venue for facilitating research in a cost-efficient way.
Benefits of IDDRC Membership
- Access to IDDRC member rates for use of core facilities
- Access to expert consultation on experimental design, data analysis and conceptual/technical advice provided by core staff
- Opportunities for multi-disciplinary collaboration within and across the IDDRC network
- Ability to become integrated into the community of researchers, physicians and physician scientists working towards basic science, translational and clinical efforts to improve the understanding, treatment and care for people with IDD
- Information provided through an email listserv disseminating details of upcoming special lectures, seminars and events