- Resident Physician
Baylor College of Medicine
- Residency at Baylor College of Medicine
- 06/2024 - Houston, Texas United States
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Internship at Loyola MacNeal Hospital
- 06/2020 - Berwyn, Illinois United States
- Transitional Year
- MD from University of Texas
- 05/2019 - San Antonio, Texas United States
- BS from University of Texas
- 05/2015 - Austin, Texas United States
Professional StatementOriginally from Dallas, TX, I attended the University of Texas at Austin where I majored in biochemistry. For medical school, I went to the University of Texas Health San Antonio. Upon graduation, I moved to Chicago, IL to pursue a Transitional Year at Loyola MacNeal Hospital where I experienced my first true winter. I returned to Texas for Radiology Residency at Baylor College of Medicine.
At BCM, I have really appreciated the collaborative culture especially our supportive co-residents and friendly faculty. Additionally, there are exceptional opportunities in the TMC to explore any unique interest you may have.
Outside of the hospital, I enjoy trying new foods with friends and family, staying active, continuing my love for music through piano and guitar, and following the Dallas Stars Hockey Team.
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
Log In to edit your profile