The Neuroradiology Fellowship Program at Baylor College of Medicine offers three positions each year to qualified applicants through the National Residency Matching Program. Candidates must complete a four-year Diagnostic Radiology Residency Program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Royal College of Physician and Surgeons of Canada prior to beginning their fellowship.
Our fellowship program will be participating in the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS) in the upcoming 2022 interview season for positions beginning July 1, 2023.
Dates of the match:
- Nov. 1, 2021: Virtual interview period begins
- March 23, 2022: Match Registration Opens
- April 20, 2022: Rank Order List Opens
- May 18, 2022: Quota Change deadline
- June 1, 2022: Ranking Order List Deadline
- June 15, 2022: Match Day
- July 1, 2023: Training begins
The electronic residency application and all supporting documentation (listed below) must be received via ERAS no later than January 2022.
- Current photo
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Medical School dean’s letter
- Medical School final transcript
- USMLE (Steps 1, 2 – CK and CS; Step 3 – if applicable)
- COMLEX – Level 1, 2, 3 (if applicable)
- Letter from residency program director verifying your good standing
- Three letters of recommendation by physicians who can evaluate your clinical and academic abilities
- *Notarized copy of internship certificate
- *Notarized copy of medical school diploma
- *Notarized copy of ECFMG certificate
*if not listed as a supporting document in ERAS, it will be requested by the BCM GME Office should you match with our program.
*Indicates original documents that must be submitted by mail to the following address:
Department of Radiology
Baylor College of Medicine
One Baylor Plaza – BCM-360
Houston, TX 77030
Documents not marked with an asterisk may be submitted by email to email@example.com. Alternatively, all documents may be submitted by mail to the address above. If you have questions, please contact us.