Critical Care Fellowship Workshops
A series of workshops are held across the Texas Medical Center throughout the year for fellows to acquire and practice skills needed during fellowship. These highly popular workshops consist of didactics interspersed with hands-on skills sessions using simulation.
- Basics of Mechanical Ventilation
- Advanced Mechanical Ventilation
- Difficult Airway Workshop
- Mechanical Circulatory Support (Impella, IABP, LVADs, RVADs, Tandem Heart, ECMO
- Renal Replacement Therapies (CRRT, HD, IRRT, SLED)
- Emergency Neurological Life Support (ENLS)
- Critical Care Ultrasound
- TEE for Critical Care
- FCCS-OB (Fundamentals of Critical Care - Obstetrics)
Critical Care Procedures Workshop
The Critical Care Procedures Workshop is conducted annually for the new fellows and provides simulation training for all common critical care procedures. View video.