Sandeep Agarwal, M.D., Ph.D.
- Autoimmune lung and skin fibrosis
- Fibroblast-macrophage interactions
- Cadherin biology
Kalpana Bhairavarasu, M.D.
- Use of Virtual tools for patient and provider education in autoimmune diseases
- Registry of COVID 19 infections in autoimmune disease
David Corry, M.D.
- Allergic disease pathogenesis
- Fungi and antifungal immunity
- MicroRNA-based control of immunity
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
Evan Li, M.D.
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Fungal Allergies
Grace Hsiao-Wei Lo, M.D., M.S.
- Identifying risk factors (including cardiovascular risk factors, genetic risk factors, biomechanical risk factors and exposure to physical activity) for the development and progression of osteoarthritis
- Understanding the clinical implication of findings on imaging in osteoarthritis
- Improving outcome measures in osteoarthritis, including clinical and imaging measures
- Clinical trials in osteoarthritis
Rashmi Maganti, M.D.
- Primary Sjogren Syndrome
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus-epidemiology and clinical trials
Antony Rodriguez, Ph.D.
- Lung inflammation: understanding how let-7 microRNA orchestrates immune cell and epithelial response to lung injury
Sanjiv Sur, M.D.
- Elucidating the molecular mechanisms of innate and allergic airway inflammation and dissecting mechanisms of associated chronic neurologic inflammation that contributes to Alzheimer's disease
- Examine how DNA damage, repair, recognition and cross-talk with immune recognition of cytosolic and nuclear DNA together modulate innate immune
- responses and contribute to pathways that either induce or regulate innate
- Chronic allergic airway inflammation
- Chronic brain inflammation
Tiphanie Vogel, M.D., Ph.D.
- Determination of novel genetic causes of autoimmune and immune dysregulatory disorders
- Investigation of unique biomarkers and therapeutic targets in pediatric autoimmunity
- Advancement of the understanding of cytokine signals in health and in autoimmune disease
Michael Wu, M.D.
- Utilizing MSK ultrasound in the Rheumatology clinical practice
- Optimizing MSK US in fellow and resident training
Li-Yuan Yu-Lee, Ph.D.
- Cell cycle regulation – mitosis and cytokinesis
- Cellular dormancy – factors and signaling pathways
- Cell survival mechanisms
- Endothelial-to-osteoblast transition in prostate cancer bone metastasis