Visit our healthcare pages to learn more about our areas of expertise.
The Dan L. Duncan Cancer Center at Baylor College of Medicine brings together all of the cancer-related activities from across these institutions under one umbrella, fast-tracking our efforts to prevent, diagnose and more effectively treat cancer in adults, children, the underserved and U.S. Veterans.
Collectively, the Duncan Cancer Center is working to deliver a consistent quality of patient-focused, multidisciplinary care for all major cancer types, which include:
- Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Brain and Spine Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancers: Esophageal, Stomach, Intestine, Colon, Rectal, Anal, Gallbladder, Liver and Pancreatic
- Genitourinary Cancers: Bladder, Kidney, Penile, Prostate, Testicular and Urethral
- Gynecological Cancers: Cervical, Ovarian, Uterine, Vaginal and Vulvar
- Head and Neck Cancers: Oral Cavity, Salivary Glands, Paranasal Sinuses, Sinus Cavity, Nasopharynx, Oropharynx, Hypopharynx, Larynx, Lymph Nodes and Upper Neck Squamous Cell, Thyroid, Parathyroid and Adrenal Cancer
- Leukemia, Hodgkin Lymphoma and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Lung Cancer
- Skin Cancers: Melanoma, Basal Cell and Squamous Cell
- Pediatric Cancers