The Dan L Duncan Comprehensive Cancer Center employs OnCore, a full-featured enterprise-grade clinical trials management system, as its central data collection and management platform.
To fulfill National Cancer Institute reporting requirements, all NCI-reportable cancer-related clinical trials and accruals at DLDCCC must be entered into OnCore.
OnCore is available to all DLDCCC Investigators and staff who have been adequately trained. Training classes are offered based on User specific roles, such as Regulatory Coordinator or Clinical Research Coordinator.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or view below for additional information.
- Complete protocol management: Enter and track protocols, including reviews and approvals; monitor overall study activity such as accruals.
- Subject management: Study calendars to track a subject’s study progress; electronic data capture to collect and report subject data.
- Financial management: Complete financial management including coverage analysis, budget development, protocol milestones, invoicing, and payment tracking.
- Standardized reporting for NCI CCSG (e.g., DT3 and DT4) and NCI CTRP requirements.
- Robust pre-built reports to assist the study team with stud management, plus the ability to create customized reports.
- Can assist Investigators with preparing ClinicalTrials.gov reports.
What Kinds of Studies Can Be Managed in OnCore?
- Interventional trials of all phases
- Non-interventional and observational trials
- Single-center or multi-center trials, including management of trials at non-DLDCCC sites
- Non-randomized and randomized
How Much Does It Cost?
- Basic protocol creation and patient registration are free
- Full built trials which include calendars, eCRF’s, financials, etc., are invoiced on a sliding scale, depending on study funding
Minimum Data Entry Requirements
Please reference these documents, regarding the minimum data required to be entered into OnCore for DLDCCC reporting.