Nutrition Metabolic Studies
- Capability to perform detailed metabolic phenotyping including glucose metabolism assessment and isotope tracer studies.
- Four rooms designated for metabolic studies with a total of six stations for blood draws.
- Available instruments to support metabolic investigations include: blood glucose analyzers (YSI), centrifuge, sample processing room, -70 freezer, metabolic cart, as well as EndoPAT device for vascular function assessment.
Nutritional Behavioral Studies
- There are three behavior observation laboratories. Two rooms are equipped with video, audio recording capability dedicated to behavioral studies.
- Potential users will need to obtain training and certification in the use of the recording equipment through our audiovisual department.