About the Core
The Integrated Microscopy Core is a light and electron microscopy facility supporting investigators at Baylor College of Medicine and the Texas Medical Center.
Equipment and Services
Services Available in the IMC:
- Equipment available
- FREE consultation in experimental design and data interpretation (by appointment only)
- Tech assist in experiment setup, execution and imaging (limited)
- Assisted Use on all instruments
- Laminar flow hood and CO2 incubator for limited time cell maintenance and live experiments (virus or bacteria require proper approval)
- High Throughput Microscopy experiments
- Image Analysis
- TEM sample prep and processing (tech assist and training)
- TEM sample thick and thin sectioning (tech assist and training)
Which Instrument is Best for Your Project?