About the Core
The Integrated Microscopy Core (IMC) is an institutional core facility supported by the Dan L Duncan Cancer Center (DLDCC), the TMC Digestive Disease Center (DDC) and Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas (CPRIT).
IMC is designed to provide high quality microscopy and analytics services through availability of state-of-the-art imaging instrumentation, custom image analysis, one-on-one training by expert staff, plus free consultation for experimental setup, data acquisition and analysis.
IMC covers most of the investigators’ needs in the areas of light microscopy with particular emphasis on super-resolution techniques, high throughput/high content phenotypic screening (assay development/validation), live imaging, multi-dimensional spatial analysis in tissue and cell culture samples, 3D culture models imaging and custom image analysis pipelines & data analytics.
Equipment and Services
IMC Services Available
- Equipment available
- FREE consultation in experimental design and data interpretation (by appointment only)
- Tech assist in experiment setup, execution and imaging (limited)
- Assisted Use on all instruments
- Laminar flow hood and CO2 incubator for limited time cell maintenance and live experiments (virus or bacteria require proper approval)
- High Throughput Microscopy experiments
- Image Analysis