BCM Medical Center Building Specifics
The 1.2 million gross square foot (905,000 DGSF) BCM Medical Center will house inpatient beds, outpatient clinics, and diagnostic and therapeutic services.
Hospital, Diagnostics and Therapeutics; Outpatient and Office Spaces
- Ten large operating rooms with 20 private pre-operative rooms
- An imaging suite with MRI, PET/CT, CT, mammography, nuclear medicine, general imaging and ultrasound
- One hundred and ten thousand departmental gross square feet of outpatient clinical space
- Two hundred and eighty faculty and staff offices
- A minimum of 36 inpatient beds for patients who require inpatient stays associated with procedures performed in the facility
- A comprehensive Cancer Center with integrated diagnostics and therapeutics, including imaging, infusion, outpatient clinics and inpatient services
- A full service adult emergency room with a helipad designed to enable the facility to accept patient transfers
Two Phases of the Project
Square Footage (DGSF): 185,000
Anticipated Completion: Fall 2013
Square Footage (DGSF): 215,000
Anticipated Completion: Fall 2015
The development of the remainder of the campus will be determined based on future needs.