The 1.2 million gross square foot (905,000 DGSF) BCM Medical Center will house inpatient beds, outpatient clinics, and diagnostic and therapeutic services.
Hospital, Diagnostics and Therapeutics; Outpatient and Office Spaces
- Ten large operating rooms with 20 private pre-operative rooms
- An imaging suite with MRI, PET/CT, CT, mammography, nuclear medicine, general imaging and ultrasound
- One hundred and ten thousand departmental gross square feet of outpatient clinical space
- Two hundred and eighty faculty and staff offices
- A minimum of 36 inpatient beds for patients who require inpatient stays associated with procedures performed in the facility
- A comprehensive Cancer Center with integrated diagnostics and therapeutics, including imaging, infusion, outpatient clinics and inpatient services
- A full service adult emergency room with a helipad designed to enable the facility to accept patient transfers
Two Phases of the Project
Square Footage (DGSF): 185,000
Anticipated Completion: Fall 2013
Square Footage (DGSF): 215,000
Anticipated Completion: Fall 2015
The development of the remainder of the campus will be determined based on future needs.