Committed Partners in Patient Care
When your patients need help achieving a successful pregnancy, refer them with confidence to the fertility specialists at Baylor Medicine. Our highly acclaimed, board-certified fertility specialists have more than two decades of experience dealing with complex fertility issues. While patient-focused, these physicians hold leadership positions in directing current and future treatment protocols.
Experience You Can Trust
We offer you and your patients the most positive experience and best possible outcome through:
- A commitment to helping all patients achieve pregnancy through less expensive, less invasive techniques first before attempting in vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Initial patient visits scheduled typically within two weeks of contact
- A wide variety of treatment options, from assisted fertility techniques to treatment for male infertility and women's reproductive disorders
- Timely, ongoing communication regarding your patient's care, from the initial evaluation to regular treatment updates
- Return of your patients to your practice upon conception
- Exposure to the latest advancements and leading minds in reproductive medicine, as faculty members of Baylor College of Medicine, a world-renowned medical and research center
- State-of-the-art facilities
We offer new hope to your patients facing infertility through a wide range of Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART), including a superb IVF program that long ago celebrated a milestone of 1,000 IVF babies. Our physicians are highly experienced in managing the entire spectrum of reproductive disorders, from teenage years to menopause and beyond. We also offer expert evaluation in male infertility through our partnership with Baylor College of Medicine's Scott Department of Urology, one of only a few devoted exclusively to male reproductive health testing. Baylor ranks among the highest percentage of male factor assisted reproduction cases in the nation.
Meet Our Team
William E. Gibbons, M.D.
Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Director, Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Larry I. Lipshultz, M.D.
Professor, Scott Department of Urology
Chief, Division of Male Reproductive Medicine and Surgery
Medical Director, Laboratory for Male Reproductive Research and Testing
Texas Children's Hospital MyChart
Easy, convenient access to your obstetrics and gynecology medical records. Learn more.