Infertility affects approximately one out of every six couples in America. At Baylor College of Medicine we offer new hope to these patients through assisted reproductive technologies (ART), fertility treatments that involve working with the egg and sperm.
We offer a wide range of state-of-the-art techniques for achieving successful pregnancies, including:
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Donor eggs
- Embryo cryopreservation
- Embryo donation
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD)
- Ovarian, oocyte and embryo cryopreservation for cancer patients
- Male infertility surgery and medical therapy
We offer a sincere and passionate commitment to helping all women who are seeking a successful pregnancy, even those cases where infertility treatments were unsuccessful in the past.