About the Electromyography Laboratory
The Electromyography Laboratory at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas, is oriented to both clinical evaluation of patients and training of residents and fellows.
- Nerve conduction studies
- Repetitive stimulation for neuromuscular transmission disorders
- Special studies as indicated
- Referrals from neurology, neurosurgery, plastic surgery, orthopedics and general medicine
- Evaluation of neuromuscular and musculoskeletal problems
- From 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at (713) 798-5983
- Tests are scheduled from same day to a maximum of one week.
- Results are provided to physicians only: Same day verbal, same or next day written.