Application & Matching Process
The Pediatric Pulmonology Fellowship Program participates in the Pediatric Subspecialties Fall Match through ERAS and NRMP.
Interviews typically are scheduled in August through November and match results are released via National Residency Matching Program in December.
Basic requirements for consideration are:
- Board-eligible or board-certified in pediatrics through the American Board of Pediatrics
- Successfully completed three years of training in an accredited general pediatrics residency program.
- Exceptional J1 visa applicants will be considered on a case by case basis. (We are unable to consider applicants who are H1B visa holders)
- Formal ERAS application
- NRMP registration
ERAS Application Documents
- Fellowship application (via ERAS)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- CV and Personal Statement
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- Wallet-sized Photograph
- USMLE Transcript (transmitted by the NBME)
- COMLEX Transcript (transmitted by the NBOME for DO applicants)
- ECFMG Status Report (for international medical graduates)
For more information about applying to the Baylor College of Medicine Pediatric Pulmonology Fellowship Program, please contact:
Pulmonology Fellowship Program Coordinator
Jennifer A. Rama, M.D., M.Ed.
Director, Pediatric Pulmonology Fellowship Program
Khoulood Fakhoury, M.D.
Associate Program Director for Education
Robert Moore, M.D.
Associate Program Director for Research
Pediatric Pulmonology Fellowship Program
6701 Fannin St., Suite 1040.00
Houston, TX 77030