We invite you to submit an application to become a member of Baylor College of Medicine’s newest strategic initiative, the Cardiovascular Research Institute.
Many benefits are extended to you as a CVRI member, including:
- Access to a central repository of human tissue samples and core lab functions.
- Collaborative opportunities for investigators, physicians, centers and institutes to foster cross-cutting opportunities. Also, including and innovative translational research opportunities at BCM, the Texas Medical Center and globally.
Membership provides an opportunity for you to:
- Apply for pilot grant funding for collaborative research projects.
- Receive administrative support for submission of multi-investigator grants, program project grant proposals, and clinical trial agreements.
- Be listed on the BCM CVRI website and member database.
- Participate in Institute retreats, seminars, grant workshops and other activities.
The Cardiovascular Research Institute membership is open to faculty, researchers, clinicians, and educators affiliated with the Texas Medical Center.