Senior Research Asst
- Senior Research Asst
Virol and Micro: Estes
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX US
- MSc from Purdue University
- West Lafayette, IN
- BSc from Michigan State University
- East Lansing, MI
- Harnessing virus-host interactions for viral therapies.
- Suksanpaisan L, Xu R, Tesfay MZ, Bomidi C, Hamm S, Vandergaast R, Jenks N, Steele MB, Ota-Setlik A, Akhtar H, Luckay A, Nowak R, Peng KW, Eldridge JH, Clarke DK, Russell SJ, Diaz RM. "Preclinical Development of Oncolytic Immunovirotherapy for Treatment of HPVPOS Cancers.." Mol Ther Oncolytics.2018/September5;10:1-13. Pubmed PMID: 29998190
- Thellman NM, Botting C, Madaj Z, Triezenberg SJ "An Immortalized Human Dorsal Root Ganglion Cell Line Provides a Novel Context To Study Herpes Simplex Virus 1 Latency and Reactivation." J Virol.2017/June26;91(12):e00080-17. Pubmed PMID: 28404842
- Botting C, Lu X, Triezenberg SJ "H2AX phosphorylation and DNA damage kinase activity are dispensable for herpes simplex virus replication." Virol J.2016/January27;13(15): Pubmed PMID: 26817608
- Intestinal Niche in Homeostasis and Epithelium Regeneration
- Rotavirus infects enterocytes at the tips of intestinal villi, yet infection prompts proliferation of distant stem cells located in intestinal crypts. My research focuses on identifying the signals from infected enterocytes that cause stem cell driven repair of the intestinal epithelium.
Log In to edit your profile