Senior Medical Social Worker
- Senior Medical Social Worker
Baylor Population Program
Baylor College of Medicine
- MSW from Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- 06/2016 - Carbondale
- Health/Mental Health
- BA from University of Illinois at Springfield
- 06/2014 - Springfield
- Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners
Honors & Awards
- Trauma Based Behavioral Health Fellowship Recipient
- Federally funded grant exclusively provided and earned by Social Workers in their final year of Advanced studies.
- 08/2015 - 05/2016
Professional StatementAdolescent/young adults paired with Mental Health services have always been a focused passion of mine. Providing Mental Health support in underserved neighborhood gives our youth an even playing field towards mental and emotional wellness. I truly enjoy using my professional skill set, vibrant personality and genuine compassion as an opportunity to connect and serve my clients.
I am a Licensed Masters Social Worker with interest in using Dialectical and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy practices. I have a strong interest in serving the young adult population in the underserved areas of Houston, Texas. I have provided services in programs with specific expertise such as Substance Use Treatment, Community Mental Health Treatment, Dialectical Behavioral Health Treatment/support groups, Domestic Abuse, and Community Outreach. I continue to strive towards the goal of one day being the Director of my own Community Outreach Organization.
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc.
- National Association-Social Workers
- DBT Skills Trained
- Trauma Informed Care
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Log In to edit your profile