Barrett's Esophagus Center at Baylor Clinic offers the latest screening and therapeutic techniques for managing GERD and Barrett's esophagus. Led by Dr. Yasser Shaib, our expert team of specialists uses advanced endoscopic technology including Endoscopic Ultrasound to detect and assess suspicious tissue, and new state-of-the-art treatment such as the use of radio frequency ablation to remove suspicious tissue.
- Comprehensive services from diagnosis to treatment
- State-of-the-art endoscopic technology for better detection, treatment, and outcomes, including radiofrequency ablation
- Specialized care by an expert team of gastroenterologists, pathologists, oncologists, and surgeons
- Access to ongoing clinical research trials
- Leading-edge research
- Expert surgical care through the renowned Michael E. DeBakey Department of Surgery at Baylor College of Medicine
- Outstanding oncological care through the NCI-designated Dan L. Duncan Cancer Center at BCM