Barrett's Esophagus Center at Baylor Clinic in Houston, Texas, offers the latest screening and therapeutic techniques for managing GERD and Barrett's esophagus. Led by Drs. Mohamed Othman, Sharmila Anandasabapathy and Hashem El-Serag, our expert team of specialists uses advanced endoscopic technology, including endoscopic ultrasound to detect and assess suspicious tissue, and new state-of-the-art treatment such as the use of radio frequency ablation and endoscopic resection to remove suspicious tissue.
- Comprehensive services from diagnosis to treatment
- Specialized care by an expert team of gastroenterologists, pathologists, oncologists and surgeons
- State-of-the-art endoscopic technology for better detection, treatment and outcomes, including different endoscopic therapies
- Outstanding oncological care through the NCI-designated Dan L. Duncan Cancer Center at Baylor College of Medicine
- Expert surgical care through the renowned Michael E. DeBakey Department of Surgery at Baylor
- Access to ongoing clinical research trials
- Leading-edge research