Barrett's Esophagus Center at Baylor Clinic offers the latest screening and therapeutic techniques for managing GERD and Barrett's esophagus. Led by Drs. Yasser Shaib and Hashem El-Serag, our expert team of specialists uses advanced endoscopic technology, including endoscopic ultrasound to detect and assess suspicious tissue, and new state-of-the-art treatment such as the use of radio frequency ablation and endoscopic resection to remove suspicious tissue.
- Comprehensive services from diagnosis to treatment
- Specialized care by an expert team of gastroenterologists, pathologists, oncologists and surgeons
- State-of-the-art endoscopic technology for better detection, treatment and outcomes, including different endoscopic therapies
- Outstanding oncological care through the NCI-designated Dan L. Duncan Cancer Center at Baylor College of Medicine
- Expert surgical care through the renowned Michael E. DeBakey Department of Surgery at Baylor
- Access to ongoing clinical research trials
- Leading-edge research