Participation in college-wide organizations helps students to build leadership skills and creates opportunities for students to impact Baylor and our larger community. If you are interested in joining a college-wide organization, send your inquiries to the contacts listed below. If you are interested in starting your own organization, we strongly encourage you to submit an application to the Student Services Committee. Calls for applications occur twice per year, in January and August, and will be announced on the Intranet and in the Student Commons newsletter. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Standing College-Wide Student Organizations:
- Block the Blaze: Interested in joining? Contact Dina Zami or Shangyi Fu.
- PUGS: Pick Up Games Society: Interested in joining? Contact Anthony Hoang or Ronald Franzen.
- BCM Pride: Interested in joining? Contact Cort Wernz or Christopher Grochowski.
College Wide Organizations under Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- Association for Graduate Student Diversity
- Black Science Collective: BCM Wide
- Chinese Student and Scholars Association
- Christians in Scientific Research
- Climbing Club: BCM Wide
- Indian Students and Scholars Association
- Taekwondo Club
- Hispanic Men in Science
College-Wide Organizations under School of Medicine
- Badminton Club
- Baylor Hillel
- BCM Pride
- Climbing & Outdoor Adventure Group
- Medical Students for Choice
- Medical Students for Life
- Public Health Interest Group
- Running Club
- Tennis Club
- TEACH (Taking Educational Action in Community Health)
- American Society for Microbiology
- Association of Women in Science
- Climbing Club
- Hispanic Women in Science
- Society for Advancement of Chicanos/Hispanics and Native Americans in Science (SACNAS)-BCM Chapter
- Texas Taiwanese Biotechnology Association