The program has eight full-time, core plastic surgery faculty provide in-depth education in clinics, operating rooms, and inpatient settings.
- Larry H. Hollier Jr. M.D., F.A.C.S. - professor and chief, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Edward Reece, M.D., E.M.B.A., F.A.C.S. - professor and chief, Adult Plastic Surgery
- Edward Buchanan, M.D., F.A.C.S. - associate professor and chief, Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- Renata Maricevich, M.D., F.A.C.S. - assistant professor and program director
- Robert Dempsey, M.D. - assistant professor of surgery
- John Koshy, M.D., B.S. - assistant professor of surgery
- Laura Monson, M.D. - assistant professor of surgery
- Shola Olorunnipa, M.D. - assistant professor of surgery
- William Pederson, M.D. - professor of surgery
Adjunct Cleft/Craniofacial Team
The fellow will also work closely with and learn from faculty members providing critical adjunct subspecialty services to the Texas Children's Cleft/Craniofacial Program.
- Ellen Moore, Speech and Language Pathology
- Kristina Wilson, Ph.D, Speech and Language Pathology
- John O. Wirthlin, DDS, Craniofacial Orthodontics