The Bobby R. Alford Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery at Baylor College of Medicine evaluates and treats patients who have ear, nose, throat, and head and neck disorders or diseases. Our physicians rank among the best in their field, recognized locally, nationally and internationally by the specialty organizations in otolaryngology.
The department offers the following:
- The Baylor Otolaryngology Clinic treats allergic and nonallergic nasal and sinus disorders, disorders of sleep, malignant and benign tumors of the head and neck, thyroid and parathyroid surgery, vocal and airway disorders, and offers facial plastic and reconstructive surgery and general otolaryngology services. Call to schedule appointments: (713) 798-5464 or 1-888-531-2ENT (368).
- The Hearing Center and Otology/Neurotology Clinic treats ear disease, hearing impairment, balance disorders, facial nerve disorders, head and neck cancer, and performs cochlear implantation. To schedule appointments: (713) 798-3200.
- BCM Audiology provides comprehensive audiologic services for adults and state-of-the-art digital hearing aids. To schedule appointments: (713) 798-4327 (HEAR).
- The Center for Balance Disorders provides in-depth services for the diagnosis and management of patients with vestibular disorders. Visit our healthcare site or call to schedule appointments: (713) 798-6336
- The Sinus Center at Baylor College of Medicine offers advanced care for patients with sinusitis, nasal polyposis, fungal sinusitis, nasal congestion and tumors of the nasal cavity and skull base. Minimally invasive and computer-assisted surgical techniques are available for patients with refractory or complex nasal and sinus disease. To schedule appointments call (713) 798-5464 or (1) (888) 531-2ENT (368)
- The Baylor Facial Plastic Surgery Center provides a wide range of surgical and non-surgical procedures for the cosmetic, reconstructive and medical enhancement of the face and neck. To schedule appointments call (713) 441-FACE (3223) or (713) 798-5464 or (1) (888)531-2ENT (368).