H-NORC is committed to developing the next generation of scientists to meet the increasing need for biomedical science and translational medicine into metabolic syndromes and nutrition-related diseases.
The goal of our Enrichment Program is to provide the leadership, tools, and resources in support of training diverse, highly skilled clinical and basic scientists.
The Enrichment Core will develop and coordinate educational resources and activities to enhance integration of nutrition-related education at all trainee levels. The following educational opportunities are available:
- ENDO Grand Rounds (CME credit available)
- RAW Endo Series
- CNRC Research Seminar Series
- CVRI Seminar Series
- MCB Seminar Series
- H-NORC Grand Rounds—Coming Soon!
- McGovern Medical School Institute of Molecular Medicine Seminar Series
- McGovern Medical School Department of Integrative Biology and Pharmacology Seminar Series
- Baylor Postdoctoral Research Opportunities in Science
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- MD Anderson/UTHealth Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences