Membership in H-NORC is open to clinicians and researchers who have an interest in obesity and nutrition research. Submit your membership application today!
The H-NORC Administrative Core reviews membership applications for approval on a monthly basis. Membership statuses are reviewed annually. If you have questions about membership, please contact Yong Xu (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Members have externally, peer-reviewed nutrition and obesity-related research funding, are actively involved in nutrition-research related to the H-NORC theme or are collaborating with an H-NORC core or investigator on research in the obesity or nutrition fields. Members are expected to submit progress reports in a timely fashion.
Benefits of Membership
Membership in the H-NORC has many benefits, including:
- Subsidized services from all H-NORC cores
- Eligibility for Pilot and Feasibility Funding
- Information related to research and opportunities on obesity and nutrition studies
- Access to guidance and assistance with grant applications and research challenges
- Access to information about new, collaborative studies or methods developed in our cores