The H-NORC leadership sets mission directives and provides oversight for the collective activities of the Center. The Administrative Core, led by Drs. Yong Xu (Director), Mark Herman (Associate Director), and Kristin Eckel-Mahan (Associate Director), in conjunction with H-NORC leadership, will provide oversight for the Center with the overall goal of providing administrative infrastructure and resources, while facilitating access to state-of-the-art equipment and technologic expertise.
We will enhance research efficiency and productivity by accomplishing the following objectives:
- Promote H-NORC educational opportunities with the goal of recruiting and training high-caliber basic and clinical scientists in the fields of obesity and nutrition
- Foster development of collaborations and dissemination of research findings through H-NORC Grand Rounds and related seminars
- Promote the research activities of the three biomedical research cores and ongoing research activities of H-NORC members
- Administer the Pilot and Feasibility Funding Program and H-NORC membership services
- Organize educational activities including H-NORC Grand Rounds and yearly symposium