Videos and Presentations
Feedback – Meeting the Obligation to our Learners
This video discusses feedback in medical education and ways for faculty to improve their feedback techniques.
A video series designed to help faculty better understand mentorship and build relationships both as a mentor and mentee.
Educational Innovations 2014
Presentations from the April 30, 2014 Symposium of Educational Innovations
Houston Academy of Medicine-Texas Medical Center Library (TMC Library)
The TMC Library is a valuable resource because:
- It provides information researchers need to write grant proposals that fund cutting-edge research and scientific discovery.
- It provides the latest medical information clinicians readily need to make better, faster diagnoses.
- It provides students with the information, resources, services, and space they need to learn and succeed.
- The TMC Librarians provide expert search services for systematic reviews and other research activities.
- It is essential for institutional accreditation with SACS, LCME, and JCAHO.
- As a consortial library, it saves member institutions of the TMC millions of dollars annually were each to have their own independent libraries with the same breadth and depth of resources.
Location: 1133 John Freeman Blvd, Houston, TX, 77030
The ASC staff provides technology sessions as part of the Faculty Development Workshop series.
Other Education Websites
This list of websites provides an overview of associations, educational resources and training programs for faculty members.
Graphic Communications is a self-supporting service department that provides biomedical communications services for Baylor College of Medicine and its affiliated institutions. It offers a complete range of graphic, photography, copy and publication services including poster printing.
For more information contact Graphic Communications at (713) 798-4726 or visit the Graphic Communications website (requires Baylor login).
User Support Services
For more information about User Support Services and the services they provide visit the IT Help Desk website (requires Baylor login).