Child Abuse Pediatrics Fellowship
Texas Children's Hospital and Baylor College of Medicine offers an ACGME-accredited three-year fellowship in child abuse pediatrics. Completion of the program prepares the candidate to sit for the Child Abuse Pediatrics board examination. View more information about the Child Abuse Pediatrics Fellowship program.
The Division of Public Health Pediatrics is proud to offer free educational sessions and trainings to teachers, counselors, childcare providers, healthcare professionals, social workers, nonprofit professionals, child welfare professionals, law enforcement, first responders and community members.
- Recognizing, responding and preventing child abuse and neglect
- Early brain development
- Using a public health framework to prevent and mitigate adverse childhood experiences (ACEs).
- Supporting children from trauma
- Human trafficking*
- Intimate partner violence screening
- Children with incarcerated parents
- Perinatal depression
- Perinatal substance use
- Child fatality prevention
- Adolescent mental health and suicide prevention
All trainings are available for free, and certificates of attendance and CEUs can be provided. For questions or to schedule a training, please contact Diane Kaulen at (832) 822-1944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*CMEs and CNEs are available