All graduates of U.S. accredited or osteopathic medical schools that have successfully completed a four-year ACGME residency program in Obstetrics and Gynecology are invited to apply to our Global Women's Health fellowship program. Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents in good standing and eligible for a medical license in the state of Texas.
The following documents are required to support your fellowship application:
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation, one letter must be from the residency program director.
- Current curriculum vitae
- Copy of medical school diploma.
- Personal statement of career goals, with discussion of how you plan to use this training.
- Original or copy of USMLE transcript.
- CREOG Score Report for all years of residency to date.
- Copy of ACGME OPLOG Report or surgical experience log for all years of residency to date
Application packets are acceptable and can be submitted directly via email to Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Education Office, Attn: Angela S. Fielder (firstname.lastname@example.org) or email@example.com.
Interviews will be conducted early fall preceding the fellowship match in October of each year. Qualified candidates will be contacted for via email by the fellowship coordinator to arrange for an interview.