Image analysis services are available for any needs your experiment requires. Single cell image analysis can be derived from a lot of pre-determined assays (i.e. cell number, spot counting, nuclear translocation, etc.) or custom analytics may be discussed and developed to fit your individual needs!
Image Analysis Assays
Below are a few examples of analytics applied to users data.
- Cell Count and Percentages
- Cell Cycle Analysis/ Cell Morphology
- Living/Dead Cell Analysis
- Protein levels and Localization (including subcellular protein localization)
- Spots/Speckles counting
- Wound Healing Assays
- H&E Analysis
- Lipid droplets count/size