The Feng Yang lab's research involves the investigation of the molecular mechanisms underlying therapy-resistance of human cancers, tumor microenvironment - prostate cancer interaction, and developing novel transgenic model for human prostate cancer.
The lab is currently funded by the Department of Defense Breast Cancer Research Program and the Helis Foundation.
Our lab is involved with the following projects. Read more about each on our projects webpage.
- MAPK4 biology in human cancers
- Development of a versatile gene delivery system for efficient and tumor specific gene manipulation in vivo
- Development of an Ai-Myc model for Cre-inducible expression of c-Myc oncogene in vivo
- Tumor microenvironment regulation of prostate cancer
- FGFR1 signaling in prostate cancer and breast cancer