- Assistant Professor
Parkinson's Disease Center and Movement Disorders Clinic
Baylor College of Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease Center and Movement Disorders Clinic (Clinic)
7200 Cambridge St.
Suite 9A, Dept. of Neurology
Houston, TX 77030
- MD from Baylor College of Medicine
- Houston, Texas United States
- BE from Vanderbilt University
- Nashville, Tennessee United States
- Residency at Baylor College of Medicine
- 06/2018 - Houston, Texas United States
- Fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine
- 06/2020 - Houston, Texas United States
- Movement Disorders
- Bellows, ST, Jankovic, J. "Immunogenicity associated with botulinum toxin treatment.." Toxins. 2019 August 26; 11 (9): Pubmed PMID: 31454941
- Bellows, ST, Jankovic, J "Spasmodic Dysphonia." MedLink Neurology. :
- Bellows, ST, Jankovic, J. "Treatment of dystonia and tics.." Clinical Parkinsonism And Related Disorders. 2020 2 : 12-19.
- Olson DM, Grissom JL, Williamson RA, Bennett SN, Bellows ST, James ML "Interrater reliability of the bedside shivering assessment scale." Am J Crit Care. 2013 January ; 22 (1): 70-4. Pubmed PMID: 23283091
- Laskowitz DT, Lei B, Dawson HN, Wang H, Bellows ST, Christensen DJ, et al "The apoE-mimetic peptide, COG1410, improves functional recovery in a murine model of intracerebral hemorrhage." Neurocrit Care. 2012 April ; 16 (2): 316-26.
Log In to edit your profile