Department of Pharmacology and Chemical Biology
The Department of Pharmacology and Chemical Biology at Baylor College of Medicine is dedicated to:
- Establishing a leading research program in drug discovery, design, and delivery
- Creating innovative approaches to facilitate drug design and discovery
- Training scientists in basic research in drug design and discovery
- Translating basic science research into therapeutic applications
- Training scientists and physicians to translate results from basic research to clinical applications
Our research interests cover a broad spectrum of topics including chemical biology, drug delivery, drug discovery, computational biology, molecular genetics and genomics, protein design, protein structure, function and evolution and psychopharmacology. Please take a moment to learn more about our diverse faculty and research.