Child Abuse Pediatrics Clinical Services
The Child Abuse Pediatric services at Baylor College of Medicine and Texas Children's Hospital are multidisciplinary patient care services focused on evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and post-care for infants, children and teens, and is one of the largest programs of its type in the United States.
Patient care services for suspected child maltreatment include:
- An inpatient and outpatient consult service
- A full-time sexual abuse outpatient clinic at Harris County’s Children's Assessment Center in Houston
- An outpatient sexual abuse clinic at the Brazoria County Assessment Center
- An outpatient child protective health clinic
- An outpatient foster care clinic
To make a patient referral or a self-referral call the clinic directly at (832) 824-6522.
View more information on the Texas Children's Hospital Child Abuse Pediatrics web page.