How to use:
A female condom lines the inside of the vagina to keep sperm from reaching the egg. Use a new condom every time you have sex. Make sure the outer ring stays outside of the vagina. DO NOT use with a male condom.
When to use:
The female condom can be inserted eight hours before intercourse and should be removed immediately after sex. The use of spermicide will make the condom more effective in preventing pregnancy.
• Helps prevent and protect against STDs and HIV/AIDS.
• No prescription necessary.
• May insert up to eight hours prior to sex.
• May break or slip during sex if not used correctly.
• Outer ring may not feel comfortable.
21 out of 100 women get pregnant when using this method properly.